Easy Small Apartment Laundry Solutions In Westfield
You’re overjoyed your new apartment has its own laundry hookups. No more being forced to wait on others to be done using the community washers and dryers or hauling sacks of clothing down to the laundromat. But you’ve observed one slight issue. Your small laundry closet has a limited amount of space for your detergent and other items. Would you like to know how to best use your restricted space? Check out these simple small apartment laundry solutions in Westfield.
Suggestions For Making the Most Of Your Small Apartment Laundry Closet in Westfield
When determining your list of necessary amenities, a laundry area was near the top. But now that you have one, you’re concerned about where to store all your supplies. Even though the area may be cramped, you have the ability to make the most of it with the following tips:
- Vertical shelving: In close spots, you might want to go up. A nice upright shelving unit is often a smart option for a laundry closet or compact laundry room. Despite being only five, maybe six inches wide, you’ll have a good deal of space for your stain removers and detergents. You might even get some spare shelving area for regular cleaning products.
- Rolling storage carts: You know that limited amount of space you have close to your washer or dryer (or perhaps between the two)? You can purchase portable laundry storage carts designed precisely for those areas. Made around five wide, these helpful small apartment laundry closet solutions in Westfield are able to fit just about any location. And they’re perfect for stowing your detergent, dryer sheets, stain remover, and other supplies.
- Door-mounted ironing board with iron holder: You know the ironing board that’s still standing next to the wall of your bedroom? There’s a better place for it. A door-mounted holder is the perfect, space-optimizing solution. It’s inexpensive, easy to hang, and most come with a handy compartment for your iron and ironing spray. Fetching your ironing board and prepping for an exciting night out in your new community is simpler than ever.
- Curtains: Does your small laundry spot lack a door? Some affordable curtains will work to enclose the area when it’s not being used. Because of a virtually endless number of patterns and colors, you will discover curtains that match your decor. Use a pressure-mounted bathroom rod to support them. And when you’re doing laundry and want somewhere to hang clothes, guess what you can use?
- Baskets: Wire shelving is a common feature in laundry nooks. While convenient, it also has a tendency to make things fall over when they’re not situated just right. In lieu of having a jumbled pile of tipped-over bottles of stain remover and detergent, try baskets. They’ll aid you in keeping things tidy, and they look nice!
Find A Place With A Laundry Room In Westfield
Now that you have a better understanding of how to optimize your laundry room, it’s time to locate an apartment that includes one! Ashley Place Apartments boasts spacious apartments with the built-in laundry hookups you want. You’ll also enjoy a range of other incredible amenities in this sought-after community. Contact 317-689-0173 to chat with a helpful member of our team or simply schedule a tour to start exploring.